Labels

Monday 7 January 2013

At the Hotel: Dialogue 3 by Joel Roura & Josep Boronat

At the hotel
Joel: Hello!
Josep: Good morning sir. How can I help you?
Joel:  I have a reservation, my name is  Joel.
Josep: OK. One moment please. Can you repeat your name please?
Joel: MY name is Joel  J-O-E-L ; is that ok?
Josep: Yes, and what’s your surname?
Joel: My surname is Roura,  R O U R A. I have the luxury suite.
Josep: Yes, of course emmmm,.... sign here please.
Joel: Yes,  can you lend me a pen please?
Josep: Yes, here it is.
Joel:  My room is ...  Which number is it?
Josep: Your room is the number 210 on the fourth flour.
Joel: OK. And can you give me my key?
Josep: Of course, just a second. here you are.
Joel: Thank you! See you then..
Josep: You are welcome. Bye.
Joel: Ohh I have another question..
Joel: Ohh Ok . With map it’s  easier. Give me one, please.
Josep: Ok. It’s 5$. Look. Here we are. This is where our hotel is. This is the city center, the tube station near here, The town Hall, The High street where there is the main shopping centre.
Joel: Thank you very much. Now I’m very  happy. Goodbye!
Josep: Bye. See you later. Enjoy your stay!


8 comments: