Labels

Tuesday 8 January 2013

At the Hotel: Dialogue 3 by Francesc Padró & Sergi Seró



- Hello
- Good afternoon sir. How can I help you?
- I have a reservation in the name of Mr. Padró
- Let me check. That’s right. You have reserved a double room, am I right?
- Correct sir,
- Your room is number 10 on the fourth floor of the hotel. Allright? And remember that reception is not on the ground floor but on the first floor.
- Yes, my room is located in which floor?
- Mr. Padró you room is on the fourth floor.
- Sorry, but what was my room number, please?
- Your room number is 10.
- Ok Room 10 on the fourth floor. Where is the chill-out room and the restaurant?
- They are downstairs on the ground floor. And the pub is underneath, on the basement floor.
- Ok, thanks for everything.
- Don’t mention it. Oh Mr. Padró!
- Yes?
- Here is your key room. Don’t forget it!  And remember if you have any problem you can phone us twenty for hours a day, or come here and we’ll try to solve anything you need, allright?
- Ok.Thank you very much indeed. Oh, another question have you got wi-fi here in the hotel?
- Yes, of course, but you need to know the password.
- OK, I see. Which is the password?
- It is that one printed on that piece of paper near the window.
- Ok. I’ll copy in my mobile phone so I’ll have Internet to surf my email, twitter,  and so on. Thank you very much, again.
- You are welcome sir. Have a good stay.
- Thank you, good bye.
- Bye.

6 comments: