Labels

Thursday 6 June 2013

Dialogue Going shopping by Soraya Gonzalez & Carla Santiago




Excuse me, could you help me, please?
Oh , yes, of course.
In what direction is the shopping centre?
Now you are at the main avenue, go ahead and before arriving at the city centre, you'll see it on your right hand side.
OK, thank you very much!
Not at all.
In the shopping centre
Hi, can I help you?
Yes please, where can I find this T-shirt in another colour?
OK, follow me.
Two minutes later ...
Do you like it in that colour?
Yes, I do. It’s perfect!
OK then, try it on.
Outside the dressing room ...
This size is too small, Could I have a bigger size, please?
Yeah, I think so.
Thank you.
After trying it on
I prefer this one, this is my size.
Right, Can I help you with anything else?
No thanks.
At the checkout ...
Only this item, lady?
Yes, please.
OK, it’s 4 pounds.
Here you are.
Keep the change.
Thank you , goodbye.
See you again, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment