Labels

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Our stay in London - Patricia Teixidó & Guillem Prats





- Hi! Do you remember our stay in London?
+ Yes, of course. We enjoyed a lot.
- Yes. But the weather wasn't very good.
+ But the trip in general was good.
 
- Do you remember in which hostel did we stay?
+Yes, it was... Generator Hostel London.
- Oh, yes. Now I remember it. The hostel in general was good but the breakfast was a bit repetitive.

+ Which thing of London did you like most?
- Mmmm.... The Madame Tussaud's, I suppose. And you?
+ Probably, it was the London Eye.
- Yes, this was fascinating.

+ Did you buy something in London?
- Yes. I bought some souvenirs for my family, and some clothes too. And you?
+ Yes, of course. I bought some clothes and a present for my cousin.
- And did she like it?


+ Yes, a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment