Labels

Thursday 6 March 2014

AT THE RESTAURANT by: Noèlia Serra, Maria Masip, Marta Vilalta and Larisa Olar

AT THE RESTAURANT    




Maria: Good morning.
N,L,M: Hello good morning, can we have the menu, please?
Maria: Yes, here you are.
Larisa: Can I have an apple, please?
Noèlia: I'd like an orange, please.
Marta: And I’d like a croissant, please.
Maria: Anything to drink?
Larisa: A Coke for me, please.
Maria: Large, medium or small?
Larisa: Large, please.
Noèlia: An orange juice for me, please.
Marta: And for me a bottle of water.

(Later)

Maria: Would you like any coffees?
Larisa: Yes, I want a coffe.
Marta: And me,too.
Maria: Okay, and you?
Noèlia: For me a coffee with milk.
Maria: Okay, here you are.
N,M,L: Waiter the bill, please!
Maria: Here’s your bill.
N,M,L: Good bye.
Maria: Good bye, see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment