Labels

Sunday 2 March 2014

At the restaurant by Maria Melis and Sònia Sans


- Are you ready to order?
- I’ll just have some coffee please.
- Regular or decaf?
- Erm… regular please.
- OK. Wait a moment.  Here you are. Are you come here?

-No, I’m hollidays.
- Well, Have you been to 
London before?
- No, it’s my first time, actually.
- Oh how do you like it so far?
- Oh it’s wonderful. There are so many things to see and do. I just hate the rain!
- Are you.. erm .. are you from 
Italy?
- No, I’m from Catalonia. I live in a twon, Junneda, near two hour Barcelona.
- I bet you get lots of sun there.
- Yes, Catalonia has a great weather.
- How long are you here for? Maybe I could show you one or two of the pubs around here?
- Well, that’s very kind of you, but I am not staying in this area, and I leave…

No comments:

Post a Comment