Labels

Friday 24 April 2015

Going shopping by Estel Nogue, Pilar Cuadrat & Ariadna Chiquillo

                                                         
                       

                          Going shopping
A: Excuse me, have you got this T-shirt in a medium size?
P: Which one?
A: The white with a lot of flowers.
P: Oh just a second please, Yes here you are
A: Thanks. Can I try it on ?
P: Sure, the changing rooms are over there.
A: Thank you very much

P: Does it fit okay?
A:Yes, I'll take it. Where is the cash desk?
P: It's right over there, Miss.
A. OK. Thanks
                                             A few minutes
E: Hello
A: Hello
E: I'll take these two T-shirts ?
A: Yes
E: Okay, all is 7,50 please
A: Here you are.
E: Do you have 50 pence please
A: Let me see, Yes here you are
E: Okay, have a nice day
A: Thank you.
E: You are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment