Labels

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Going shopping By Andreas & Mihai

Dialogue 5  GOING SHOPPING



Andreas: Excuse me do you sell memory cards?
Mihai: Yes, what size do you need?
Andreas:64 megas
Mihai: Yes, we've got three left.
Andreas: How much are they?
Mihai: They're 70 €
Andreas: I'll take one of those please.
Andreas: Have you got one in 48 megas?
Mihai: I don't think so. Let me check.

Some time later ....

Mihai: Yes here it is. I've got one. The last one!
Andreas: How much is it?
Mihai: That's 62 €. 
Andreas: I'll take this one because it is cheaper. Thank you.  Have a nice day!
Mihai: You too


Ten minutes later....

Mihai: Excuse me do you have extra batteries?
Andreas: Yes, what size?
Mihai: Medium. At least one extra recharging.
Andreas: Yes, we've got two left.
Mihai: How much are they?
Andreas: They're 40 €
Mihai: I'll take one of those please.
Andreas: Yes
Mihai: Thank you
Andreas: Have a nice day
Mihai: The same to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment