Labels

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Going shopping by Pau Teixidó, Quim Feixa & Guillem Capdevila

DIALOGUE 5


-Excuse me, where can I find the sweaters, please?
-Our sweaters are at the back near the trousers. Come with me, I'll show them to you.
-Can you show me where they are exactly?
-Sure! Just follow me
-Here they are.
-Ok thank you very much.

Some time later

-Can I try this on? Where is the changing room?
-It's in the corner, at the back.
-OK, Thank you.
-Do you have it in another size? This one is too big.
-Yes, I do. Here it is. This is a medium size. Is it ok for you?
-It looks good. I will take it. How much does this cost?
-It's 22€
-Here you are, bye.
-Bye.

Ten minutes later..

-Excuse me, where can I find some jeans?
-Our jeans are at the back next to the trousers. Do you want me to show you?
-Yes, please. Show the place where they are.
-Of course. Do you want to follow me please?
-Yes. Thanks a lot.

Some time later

-Can I try these trousers on, please? Where is the changing room?
-It's in the corner, at the back.
-Thank you very much.
-Do you have them in another size? These ones are too small.
-Yes, wait a minute. Here they are. These are a bigger size. What do you think?
-They look much better. I will take them. How much do they cost?
-They're 18€
-Here you are, Bye.
-Bye bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment