Labels

Friday 29 May 2015

Giving Directions by Jordi Pons, Xavier Salvany i David Falcó







GIVING DIRECTIONS

+ Excuse me! Is the football pitch near here?
* The football pitch? Er... It's not far. Go down this road and when you arrived at the high school, turn left into a Lluis Companys Street. In front of you, there is the library. Then turn right to the park and you will see the football pitch.
+ So... When I arrive at library, do I turn left?
* No! Turn right!
+ Okay, right. Thanks, bye!
*Bye

- 6 minutes later -

+ Excuse me  sir the Football pitch?
- NO! You got the wrong way! When you arrive at the library, go straight ahead to the Marinada Street. Then when you arrive at the Marinada Street turn left at the traffic lights. But be careful, here there are a lot of traffic! Then, you will see a very big park! In front of the park there is the football pitch!
+ Okay! I hope I will be there so soon.
-Of course, see you soon!
+Thank you, bye!
- Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment