Labels

Monday 21 November 2016

At the airport by Judith, Andrea, Hui Lun & Patrícia

   At the airport


 Office 1. 

Patrícia: Welcome to Russia. May I see your passport please?

Andrea: Sure. here it is.

Patrícia: Thanks. Where are you coming from?

Andrea: I'm coming from Suecia.

Patrícia: What is the purpose of your visit?

Andrea: I'm here as a tourist.

Patrícia: Ok. How long are you planning to stay?

Andrea: I'll be staying for three weeks.

PatríciaWhere will you be staying?

Andrea: I'll be staying at a hotel.

Patrícia: Is this your first time in Russia?

Andrea: Yes, it is.

Patrícia: Do you have anything to declare?

Andrea: No, nothing.

Patrícia: Enjoy your stay.

AndreaThank you.

Patrícia: Your welcome

 Office 2. 

Judith: Good morning, I can help you with something?

Hui Lun: Yes.

Judith: Ask me.

Hui Lun: Do you know where's gate nine? I meet with my friend there.

Judith: Look, you have to go deep, turn right and then straight.

Hui Lun: Ok, thank you.

Judith: Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment