Labels

Wednesday 30 November 2016

At the hotel by: Meritxell Triquell & Abril Mañero




Meritxell: Welcome to the The Wyatt. How may I help you?

Abril: I'd like a room, please?

Meritxell: Would you prefer a single or a suite?

Abril: A suite, please. How much is that?

Meritxell: It's $190.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

Abril: I will be staying for two nights.

Meritxell: Ok. Two nights comes to $380.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

Abril: I'ts Abril Mañero Perelló.

Meritxell: And how do you spell that, madame?

Abril: It's A-B-R-I-L.

Meritxell: So that's A-B-R-I-L, How would you like to pay for the room?

Abril: I'll pay with cash

Meritxell: Do you will pay in cash?

Abril: Great. I'll pay in cash then. What time is checkout?

Meritxell: Checkout is at 10:30. Your room number is 1401. Is there anything else to declare that you would like to know?

Abril: Is there a pool here?

Meritxell: Yes, there is. It's on the 4th floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.  

Abril: And how about a restaurant?

Meritxell: There are restaurants on the 2nd and 3rd floor.

Abril: Great. What time does the restaurants close?

Meritxell: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

Abril: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 8:00 A.M.?

Meritxell: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 8:00 A.M. Enjoy your stay

Abril: Ok, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment