Labels

Monday 6 February 2017

At the restaurant by Abril Pairada & Mercè Tuca




Video

Abril: Hello!! Here are your menu. Would you like a drink before you order?


Mercè: Yes, emm...I will have water, please.


Abril: Ok, one moment please, I take you now.



                                                      ....

Abril: Are you ready to order?

Mercè: Yes, I would like mushrooms ravioli please.

Abril: Ok, perfect. 

Abril: Would you like anything to drink?

 Mercè: I'll have a cola, please.


Abril: OK. I'll take your menu.

                                         . . .

Abril: Here is your food. Enjoy your meal.

                                         . . .

Abril: How was everything?

Mercè: Delicious, thanks.

Abril: Would you like anything for dessert?

Mercè: No, just the bill please.

Abril: Ok.


Mercè: Bye bye!!


Abril: Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment