Labels

Friday 3 February 2017

At the restaurant by Alda Pallerola & Aran Sanchiz


     
IN THE RESTAURANT
Alda: Hi, I'm Alda, I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to drink?
Aran: Just water, please   
Alda: Would you like bottled or regular?
Aran: Regular
Alda: Great. I'll be right back

ORDERING
Alda: Have you decided what you'd like? Or do you need some more time?
Aran: I'll have macarroni and cheese.
Alda: And what kind of dressing would you like?
Aran: Tomatoe, please
Alda: Alright, so that's macarroni with cheese. 
Aran: Thank you!

SERVING 
Alda: Be careful, it's hot! And is there aything else I can get you?
Aran: No, it's ok. Thank you.
Alda: How is everything? 
Aran: Excellent!
Alda: Great!

FINISHING THE MEAL
Alda: Are you still working on that? Or shall I wrap it up for you?
Aran: I'm done 
Alda: Would you like a dessert menu?
Aran: Yes please
Alda: Would you like coffee?
Aran: Yes
Alda; Cream or sugar?
Aran: I'd like some sugar 

ORDERING DESSERT
Alda: Have you decided what you'd like for dessert?
Aran: Not yet. but I'll have an ice-cream please.
Alda: ok. Great. And a white coffee?
Aran: Yes, please.

GET THE CHECK
Alda: Did you enjoy your meal?
Aran: It was wonderful. We'll take the check
Alda: Ok, thank you for coming

1 comment: