Labels

Thursday 28 February 2019

Going Shopping by Ot Armengol and Cristian Daranuta

Ot- Excuse me, I’m looking for a book about post apocaliptic theme.
Cr- Ok, what is the title?
Ot- The title is something like… I don’t remember the name.
Cr- Ok, don’t worry, I 'm looking for this type of book in those shelves, wait for 5 minutes, please.
Ot- Ok. thank you


5 minutes later


Cr- Oh I found 5 Post Apocaliptic books
Ot- Really? what are the titlesa ?
Cr- The books are: Apocalipsis, World War Z, I’m a legend, I am a hero and Hunger Games,
which one is your book?
Ot- Oh it is the lastest, it is the Hunger Games. Can I buy it?
Cr- Of course. You can have in paperback o in a cheaper edition?
Ot- Cheaper edition please
Cr- Oh sorry, but we haven’t this book now, I need to buy it, and in one week, it will arrive.
Ot- Ok. I'll wait then till it arrives.
Cr- In one week it will arrive and we'll phone you as soon as we receive it.
Ot- Ok Thank you very much.


1 week later


Cr- Hi John, your book has arrived. It's here.
Ot- Oh thanks, can you send me one copy, please?
Cr- Ok but you will have to pay the shipping.
Ot- What is the final price?
Cr- it's 20€, One day lates we'll receive.6 more copies

Ot- Ok bye and thank you very much.
Cr- You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment