Labels

Saturday 2 March 2019

Going shopping Max Boldú, Rubèn Prats & Guillem Fuchó


Going shopping      
G- Hello!, good morning sir, How can I help you?
M- Good morning !
R- Hi, I would like a sweater for my younger brother.
G- What kind of sweater do you want? because I have different brands
R- Ok can we see this sweater?  
G- Yes, now I'll get it


Guillem goes to take a sweater and a pair of trousers


G- Look at these trousers, do you like them?
M- Oh yes, I love them! They are so nice!
R- Yes, they are fashionable, we'll take them
G- and what about the sweater, do you like this sweater?
M- Yes, I do. It's quite modern
R- Perfect, how much are both items?


Guillem takes the calculator and calculates the prize


G- The trousers cost 79.90€ and the sweater 65.00€. Total 144.90€.
R- Ok, here you are.
G- Thank you, bye


At Ruben's brother home, Max proves the sweater.


M- It’s okey?
R- I think it's too small
M- Yes, I think so. Tomorrow we will change it!

Next Day

G- Hello, again, what’s up?
M- Hi, the sweater I bought yesterday is too small.
R- Can we change it?
G- Of course, Don’t worry, we'll change it now in a bigger size.

We go to the changing room

G- I'm so sorry, I do not have any other sizes in this colour
M- Oh! What a pity!
G- But we have another model, that it is also nice.

Guillem shows him the other model, Max proves it on.

M- That's fine!
R- It's perfect!
M- Ok, we'll buy it.
G- It costs the same.
R- Ok, fine then! We can go.
G- Have a nice day and thank you very much!
M- Thanks, See you later
R- Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment