Labels

Wednesday 19 February 2020

At the hotel by Júlia Ciurana and Clara Perera


At the hotel by: Júlia Ciurana and Clara Perera

POWTOON



AT THE HOTEL:
Julia: She goes into the hotel
Clara:Hello, good afternoon!
Júlia: Hello!
Clara: Can I help you? Did you make a reservation here?
Júlia:Yes, from today, thursday 10th, to sunday 17th. A bedroom for two peoples, in the name of Júllia Ciurana.
Clara: Okey! One moment, Iwill check in the computer!
It's true, you have a reservation here, do you want the key now or later?
Júlia: Now please, I want to leave the sueatcase for later visit the city and after that come here to have dinner.
Clara: Okey perfect, so here you have the key. The number of the room is 226 at the second floor.
Júlia: Thank you Clara!
Clara:Oh, how you know my name?
Júlia: Because you have your name written in your jacket.
Clara: Oh good observer!
Júlia: Ah at the last thing, before left, have you got a map of the city please? I don't know anithing of the city.
Clara: Yes, look on your right, there are some maps.
Júlia: Okey, thamk you!
Clara: Your welcome, godbye and enjoy your stay.
Júlia: Thanks!

Júlia takes the lift

At the room

(Júlia takes the phone to call to the recepcion)

Júlia: Hello! Sorry, I need some hangers to put my clothes.
Clara: Oh sorry, we are going to give you in a minute.
Júlia: Okey. thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
Clara: No problem!

SIX DAYS LATER

Check out

Júlia: Hello! This is my last day, I have to com back home today, I'm really sad!
Clara: Oh! Hello Júlia! I'm sad too!
Júlia: How much does it cost?
Clara: You slept here 5 nights, and you had dinner her every day and also you had breakfast so the price is 224.
And one more thing Júlia, did you take some extra things that I didn't say before?
Júlia: Yes, I took a bottle of water from the fridge!
Clara: Okey so the final price is 226 euros.
Júlia: Okey, so here you are.
Clara: Thank you so much.
Júlia: Your welcome
Clara: Enjoy the rest of the trip! See you soon.
Júlia: Okey! Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment