Labels

Tuesday 25 February 2020

At the Hotel by Abel Gonzàlez & Pep Gaya

-Hello!
-Good afternoon. How can I help you?
-I have a reservation in the name of Abel
-Right. One moment please. Yes... a single room for three nigths?
-That's rigth an en-suite bathroom.
-Yes. Could you fill out this form please?
- Of course. I have a pen thank you.
- If you'd like to leave us your credit card details, we'll charge your account when you check out.
- Er... but I don't sing it now.
-No, when you check out we will fill in the amount and you sing when you leave.
-Oh I see. Yes that's... that's fine. Here you are.
- Thank you. Your room is 206 Abel.
 On the second floor. Here's your room key, and the elevator's right over there.
-Thank you. Erm.. do you have a map of the city centre.
-Erm... no, but in the second shop of this street there are
- Ok, I go it
-Thank you
-You're very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment