Labels

Thursday 14 October 2021

Meeting a new friend by Ares Jerez & Jana Frutos.


 Dialogue 1

Video


Jana: Here.

Ares: Thank you.

Jana: Do you need help with this?

Ares: Yes please. Thank you.

A few minutes later...

Jana: Well, what's your name?

Ares: My name is Ares, and yours?

Jana: My name is Jana.

Ares: How old are you?

Jana: I'm 14 years old, and you?

Ares: I'm 13.

Jana: Cool.

Ares: Where are you from?

Jana: I'm from les Borges Blanques and you?

Ares: I'm from Cervià.

Jana: What's inside?

Ares: Food, do you want some?

Jana: Yes!

Ares: Look, there's a bank.

Jana: Ok

Ares: Look there are some chocolate sticks, cookies and this.

Jana: Cool, and do you have any brothers or sisters?

Ares: Yes I have a sister she's eleven years old.

Jana: And what's her name?

Ares: Ariadna, and you?

Jana: I have a brother, his name is Martí and he is eleven years old too.

A few minutes later...

Ares: Look it's cloudy.

Jana: It seems like it's going to rain.

Ares: Let's open the umbrella!

Jana: Ok, and what's your favorite school subject?

Ares: My favorite school subject is music.

Jana: Yes?

Ares: And yours?

Jana: Mine is art, I like art.

A few minutes later...

Jana: Look, it's not cloudy any more.

Ares: Let's keep the umbrella!

Jana: Oh, I have to go home. Bye Ares.

Ares: Bye Jana.

No comments:

Post a Comment