Labels

Thursday 7 October 2021

Meeting a new friend by Jana Alsina & Mariona Font

 MEETING A NEW FRIEDN BY JANA ALSINA & MARIONA FONT


Meeting a new friend by Jana & Mariona

Jana: Hi!

Mariona: Hi!

Jana: Nice dog! Can I touch it?

Mariona: Yes, you can

Jana: What's his name?

Mariona: Perla

Mariona: What's your name?

Jana: My name is Jana, and yours?

Mariona: Mariona

Mariona: How are you?

Jana: I'm fine, and you?

Mariona: I'm fine too

Mariona: Where are you from?

Jana: I'm from Juneda and you?

Mariona: I'm from a little town of les Garrigues call Arbeca

Jana: How old are you?

Mariona: I'm 14

Mariona: Do you play any sports?

Jana: Yes, I play tennis and I sky, and you?

Mariona:I play padel in Juneda

Jana: Oh nice!

Mariona: Do you have any hobbies?

Jana: Yes, I like listening to music and hang out with my friends, and you?

Mariona: I hang out with my friend, like listening to music, and sometimes I read a book

Jana: 0h interesting!

Mariona: What type of music do you listen?

Jana: I listen to a lot of types of music, and you?

Mariona: I listen classic music, reggaeton...

Jana: I listen reggaeton too

Mariona: That's good

Mariona: Now I have to leave, but see you soon, bye!

Jana: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment