Labels

Thursday 27 February 2014

At the restaurant, by Alícia Sedó, Ioana Cenan, Sergi Quintana and Ferran Llobet






Alícia: In which restaurant do you want to go this night?
Ioana: Can we go to the Wookerloo restaurant?
Quintana: Yes please! I love this restaurant!
Alícia: Okay, let’s go!

(We arrive at the restaurant)

Ferran: Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. Do you have a reservation?
Quintana: No, but we want a table for three. Is it possible?
Ferran: Let me see.

… A few minutes later…

Ferran: Do you want that table next to the window?
Ioana: We prefer that other, on the corner.
Ferran: Okay, please sit there. I will come to give you the menu card in a few minutes.
Alicia: Okay, thank you.

...Later…

Ferran: Can I take order?
Alicia: Yes of course.
Ferran: What would you want?
Quintana: I want a bikini.
Ioana: I want Chinese noodles.
Alícia: I want a bikini too.
Ferran: Well, and do you want something for drink?
Quintana: Can you bring us a big water, please?
Ferran: Of course.

...some minutes later…

Ferran: Here you are your four cheeses pizza, your chinese noodles and the bikini, is it all right?
Ioana: Yes, it’s perfect, thank you.
Ferran: Okay, enjoy your dinner.
Alicia: Thanks.

...At the end of the meal…

Ferran: Do you have finished?
Ioana: Yes.
Ferran: Okay, I am going to remove your plates now.
Quintana: Can you bring us the bill?
Ferran: Yes of course... Here you are.
Quintana: Hum… Thank you. Here’s the money.
Alicia: Good bye.
Ferran: See you soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment