Labels

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Going out by: Júlia Vila and Gemma Orteu




GOING OUT

- Hi, Júlia
- Hi, do you want to go to the supermarket to day?
- No sorry, to day I'm going to the swimming pool with my friends
- Okey, don't worry
- But tomorrow I'm go to the supermarket
-  Yes, okey. And after the supermarket we went to have an ice crem
- Perfect
- Do you went to go for a lunck now?
- Yes, we can go to the next restaurant
- Okey
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Condis supermarket, can I help you?
- Yes please, I need find the cookies
- The cookies are in the three coridor
- Okey, thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the price of the cookies?
- Is 3,48€
- Okey
- Thanks for another day
- For another day

No comments:

Post a Comment