Labels

Sunday 5 June 2016

Making Plans - by Albert Capdevila, Mark García, Ivan Lahuerta, Manel López

GOING OUT



Go to theatre:

Ivan: Esclat Theatre, Can I help you?
Albert: Yes, I'd like 2 tickets for Romeo & Julieta.
Ivan: That's thursday 14th April?
Albert: Erm.. Yes
Ivan: Well, we have seats in the stalls and the upper circle. The lower circle seats have sold ou, I'm afraid.
Albert: Erm.. how much are they?
Ivan: The stalls are 55€, and the upper circle seats are 40€.
Albert: Okay, I want the stalls seats.
Ivan: Perfect.
Albert: Can I pay by visa?
Ivan: Of course, sir.
Albert: Okay, here you are..
Ivan: Thank you, sir.
Albert: You're welcome.

At the party

Mark: Hi! How are you doing? Are you here on your own?
Manel: Sorry?
Mark: Would you like a drink?

Manel: No, I’ve got one.
Mark: Do you having a good time here at party?

Manel: I really didn’t want to come tonight.
Mark: Why not?
Manel: Because I'm so tired..
Mark: Ah, don't worry, here you can meet with a lot of people and you will be entertained.
What do you want to drink?

Manel: A white wine please.
Mark: Okay, I'll give you a cup of white wine.

Manel: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment