Labels

Thursday 2 June 2016

Making plans - Carla Sarlé, Anna Vilella & Martina Feixa


Anna: Hi, do you have plans for tonight?
Carla: No, we could go to the cinema.
Martina: Yes! We could go to watch the new film of Leonardo Di Caprio.
Anna: Yes, I want to see it.
Carla: Maybe then we could go to have dinner in the new pizzeria.
Martina: Is there a new pizzeria?
Anna: Yes, I saw it yesterday, it is near Media Markt.
Carla: Oh, okay, I didn’t know it.
Martina: Okay, where do we meet?
Anna: And when?
Carla: We could meet in the Giant Square at eight o’clock.
Martina: Oh, could it be at half past eight, please? I have to have a shower before coming and iI don’t have enough time.
Anna: Yes, I also prefer meeting at half past eight.
Carla: Okay, no problem.


-----------------------------------------------

Martina: Hey, do you have any plans for this weekend?
Anna and Carla: No, we don't.
Martina: Perfect! I have three tickets for Port Aventura.
Anna: Oh, really?
Martina: Yes, do you want to come with me?
Carla: Yes, of course!
Anna: Yes, it will be really funny?
Martina: When do you want to go? On Saturday or on Sunday?
Carla: Maybe Saturday.
Anna: Yes, on Sunday there will be a lot of people.
Martina: Yes, okay. Better on Saturday.
Carla: Do we go together in the same car?
Anna: Yes, we could go in my car.
Martina and Carla: Okay.
Anna: At which time do I pick you up?
Carla: Maybe at eight o’clock.
Martina: Yes, the theme park opens at ten.

Anna: Okay, see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment