Labels

Monday 5 December 2016

At the hotel by Pol Riber, Pau Domenech i Bernat Capdevila



Hotel 1

-welcome to the Hitton hotel. How may I help you?
-I’d like a room please
-Would you prefer a single or a double or a suite?
-A suite please. How much is that?
-It’s $220.0 a night, how many nights will you staying?
-I’ll be staying just for tonight.
-OK. One night comes to $220.0 plus tax. May I have your name please?
-It’s Pau Domènech
-And how do you spell that sir?
-It’s D-O-M-È-N-E-C-H
-So that’s  D-O-M-È-N-E-C-H how would you like to pay for the room?
-By cash, erm what time is the check out?
-It’s at 10.00am your room number is 2101. Is there anything else you’d like to do?
-Yes, is there any pool here?
-Sure, it’s on the 4th floor, and the restaurant, there is one on the 1st floor and another on the 3rd floor.
-well thank you, I’ll be in the room at 19pm, and I’d like to you call me at 6.30am
-OK, any problem sir.

Hotel 2
-welcome to the Star hotel. How may I help you?
-I’d like a room please
-Would you prefer a single or a double or a suite?
-A suite please. How much is that?
-It’s $230.0 a night, how many nights will you staying?
-I’ll be staying for two days.
-OK. Two nights comes to $460.0 plus tax. May I have your name please?
-It’s Pol Ribera
-And how do you spell that sir?
-It’s P-O-L
-So that’s P-O-L how would you like to pay for the room?
-By CREDIT CARD, erm what time is the check out?
-It’s at 10.00am your room number is 455. Is there anything else you’d like to do?
-No
-Ok, for your information, there’s pool on the 5th floor, and the restaurants, are one on the 1st floor and other on the 3rd floor.
-well thank you, I’ll be in the room at 19pm, and I’d like to you call me at 6.30am

-OK, any problem sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment