Labels

Saturday 10 December 2016

At the Hotel Diana Fagadar Maria Marti and Oana Danis





Maria: Welcome to the Sandwoman Hotel. How may I help you?

Oana and Diana: I'd like a room, please?

Maria: Would you prefer a single or a double?

Oana and Diana: A double please. How much is that?

Maria: It's $65,00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

Oana and Diana: I will be staying for two nights.

Maria: Ok. Two nights comes to $130.00. May I have your name please?

Oana and Diana: I'ts Oana Danis and David Danis.

Maria: And how do you spell that, madame?

Oana and Diana: It's O-A-N-A and D-A-V-I-D.

Maria: So that's, How would you like to pay for the room?

Oana and Diana: I'll pay with cash

Maria: Do you will pay with cash?

Oana and Diana: Great. I'll pay with cash then. What time is checkout?

Maria: Checkout is at 11:00 A.M. Your rom number is 102. Is there anything to declare else you would like to know?

Oana and Diana: Is there a pool here?

Maria: No, there isn't.

Oana and Diana: And how about a restaurant?

Maria: The restaurant is on the 1st floor.

Oana and Diana: Great. What time does the restaurnats close?

Maria: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

Oana and Diana: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:00 A.M.

Maria: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:00 A.M. Enjoy your stay

Oana and Diana: Ok, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment