Labels

Sunday 18 December 2016

At the hotel - By Tània Camí and Ariadna Feliu



Tània: Welcome to the Say One Thing Hotel. How may I help you?

Ariadna: I'd like a room please.

Tània: Would you prefer a single or a double or a suite?

Ariadna: A suite please. How much is that?

Tània: It's $2500 a night, how many nights will you staying?

Ariadna: I'll be staying for two nights.

Tània: Ok. Two nights comes to $5000 plus tax. May I have your name please?

Ariadna: It's Ariadna Feliu.

Tània: And how do you spell that madame?

Ariadna: It's A-R-I-A-D-N-A F-E-L-I-U.

Tània: Okey. How would you like to pay for the room?

Ariadna: By credit card. Mmmm what time is the check out?

Tània: It's at 11:00 am and your room number is 503. Is there anything else you'd like you do?

Ariadna: Yes, is there any pool here?

Tània: Yes, it's on first floor.

Ariadna: Thank you. What is the wifi password?

Tània: Aristania16

Ariadna: Oh nice. Thanks.

Tània: Enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment