Labels

Sunday 3 March 2019

Going Shoppig by Nel Vilella & Marçal Bellet



GOING SHOPPING





The phone rings
Nel- Hello
Marçal- Hello. I am Marçal
Nel- What are you doing?
Marçal- I am bored and I am thinking about going shopping. Do you want to go with me?
Nel- Okay, what time and what place do you want we meet?
Marçal- If you want we can meet in my house at five o’clock
Nel- All right. Do you want to buy something?
Marçal- Yes, I need some shoes and one t-shirt
Nel- Oh yes, it’s true, you said these the other day. We can go to Zara,
Marçal- Okay
Nel-  Perfect, I will see you, bye.
Marçal- Bye


In the house
Marçal- Hello Nel
Nel- Hi, sorry, I’m late. I have forgotten my wallet and I needed to come back home
Marçal-  Don’t worry. Come on
Nel- Okay. come on



In the Zara
Nel- I have remembered that I need to buy a history book. If you want we can meet in half a hour in the Indivili Mandoni square.
Marçal, ok
Nel (Asistent) Can I help you?
Marçal- Yes, I’m looking for a red t-shirt and a black shoe
Nel- Do you like this
Marçal- This t-shirt is okey, but I prefer something simple
Nel- And this
Marçal- It’s okey, I like it. Where can try it on?
Nel- The changing rooms are over there
Marçal- Thanks
Five minuts later
Marçal- I like it
Nel - Okay, it’s 20 euros please
Marçal - Bye
Nel - Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment