Labels

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Going shopping by Marta Gaya and Queralt Teixidó


(Queralt is calling to her friend Gisella)

  • Hello Giselle, how are you?
  • Oh Queralt, I’m fine thanks. And you?
  • Me too. I was thinking we could go shopping.
  • It's a great idea but I’m doing homework and my mum doesn’t let me go. Another day maybe.
  • Okey. Today I'll go alone, but we can go together another day.
  • Okey. Have a good shopping day.
  • Thanks. Bye
  • Bye.
(In the shopping)

  • Hello! Can I help you?
  • Hello, not yet. I’m just looking, thanks.
  • Okay, let me know if you need help.
  • Ok, thanks

( 5 minutes later…)

  • Excuse me, so do you have this jacket in a smaller size, please?
  • I don’t know, I’m going to check it at the computer.
  • Okay, thanks.
  • Oooh, I’m sorry. I only have this jacket in pink.
  • Pink? Can I try it on?
  • Of course. The changing-rooms are on the left.

(5 minutes later…)
  • It suits you fine!
  • Thanks! I like it too. How much does it cost?
  • It costs 75€ but there is a discount of 30% that is 52,5€ totally
  • Okay, I will see if I find any other clothes.
  • Ok, I’m here if you need help
(10 minutes later…)
  • I've finished, I only buy the jacket
  • Okay, it costs 52,5€ total.
  • Okay.
  • Do you prefer to pay by credit card or in cash .
  • By visa card, please.
  • You can already put the card.

(Pip,pip,pip…)
  • Here you are
  • Okay, thanks.
  • Good bye & have a nice day!
  • Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment