Labels

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Lockdown magazine: Shopping day by Carla Pifarré, Dúnia Navarlaz, Àlex Cardil & Raúl Cenan


DIALOGUE



"IN THE STREET

- Raúl: Àlex, do you want to go to this shop?
- Àlex: Yes sure, I need clothes for the next week.
          Do you have enough money?
- raul: Me too. I need a new pair of shoes, Yes i have my credit card, and you?
- àlex: Okey, I have fifty-five euros
- raul: Good, let's go shopping!

" AT THE SHOP"

- carla: Hi! How can I help you?
- dúnia: Hello, what do you want?
- àlex: Hello. I want some clothes. Show me some.
- dúnia: sure, come with me
- carla: And you, what do you want?
- raul: I want a new pair of shoes, can you help me?
- carla: yes follow me downstairs.

" CLOTHES PLACE "

- dúnia: what kind of clothes do you need?
- àlex: I need some trousers and two or three sweaters
- dúnia: Okey, what size do you have?
- àlex: My size of trousers is 38, and for the sweters is M
- dúnia: Alright, here are the trousers and the sweters with your size.
- àlex: Thank you.

" SHOES PLACE "

- carla: What kind of shoes do you want?
- raul: I want a basketball ones. Which ones do you recommend me?
- carla: Okey... I recommend you this ones, they are named Flightposite, and they are of the brand Nike. They are so smooth for this sport.
- raul: Oh! I like them! Can you search ones with my size? It's 10'5
- carla: Nice,  I'm going to look for them.
...
-carla: here are your shoes, try them.
- raúl: Wow, they are cool, I think I'm going to buy this ones.


PAYMENT

-àlex: Raul, have you chosen your shoes?
-raul: Yea, this ones are amazing! I see that you chose you clothes too. Let's pay for it.
-carla: okey, the shoes are 49,99€. Do you pay with credit card?
-raul: No, I pay with 50 euros, and stay the change.
-carla: thank you, here are your shoes.

- dúnia: the prize for the trausers and the sweater is 67€
-àlex: I pay with credit card, here you go.
-dúnia: Alright. (process)
...
-dúnia: here goes your credit card and the clothes.

-carla and dúnia: thanks for the purchase! Bye!
-raúl i alex: to you! Goodbye!








No comments:

Post a Comment