Labels

Monday 7 December 2020

My Presentation by Jan Salvador

Video

Hi, my name is Jan Salvador, I’m 14 years old and I live in a small town called Les Borges Blanques and I study in Ins Josep Vallverdú high school.

In my family there are four members and a pet: my mom Núria, my dad Xavi, my brother Quim, he’s 4 and my pet is a cat called Lluna. We live in a big house: there are four bathrooms, four bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a garage, a garden, two terrace and a mezzanine.

I do a few things in my free time, my hobbies are playing computer games, watching videos and I really enjoy riding my bike, I practice professionally one sport, Skiing, but this year we can’t go skiing because there are a lot of restrictions for the coronavirus.

My favourite subjects are maths and PE, I like maths because I understand it, and PE because it is sport. I wish to approve all the subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment