Labels

Friday 4 December 2020

My presentation by Joana Bundó

 MY PRESENTATION 

https://youtu.be/CO-8o3eoS2Y 

 Hi, my name is Joana Bundo, I'm 14 years old and I live in Catalunya in La Pobla De Cèrvoles, that is a very small town and very beautiful too. 

There is a very big mountains and a very extense forest. 

I live whit my mom Anna, she is 39 years old, and my dad Oriol, he is 42 years old, I don't have any brothers or sisters. 

My mom works in a super market, and my dad works assembling industrial buildings. I love in a house, it have 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, I have a garden too. I don't have any pets.

I like very much to write letters and painting, that activities relax me vey much, in my free time I like to go for a walk alone I can think my thoughts. My favorite type of music is English trap, reggaeton and English pop.

My favorite subject is English, because I love that language, I think it's very important to know how to communicate with other people of the rest of the world. 

In the future I want to be psychologist. I like very much Instagram and tiktok, that are my favorite apps. 

When I am older I want to go to live in New York, I love this city!! 

And that's it, that's me bye!!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment