Labels

Saturday 5 December 2020

My Presentation by Norah Cornudella



 Hi, my name is Norah and I live in les Borges Blanques a town of Les Garrigues. In Catalunya.

I am 14 years old my family is my dad my mum and me. My mum it0s Monica she have 43 years old and she works as a dietitian in Mollerussa. My father is Roger, and he is a policeman he works in Montblanc but he also have a gym in Lleida. We have a pet, it's a dog and its name is Cloe and it has 4 years old.

My family lives in a house, this house have: 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 dinning room, 2 bathrooms, the study of my dad and my study, 1 terrace and 4 balconies. 

My hobbies are playing the piano and play football. I haven't been to piano lessons for a long of years I rely like it because my father plays piano very well and he teach me. 

When I'm in a a free time I go out with my friends, and we eat something, we go for a walk around the town. But when we meet at the house of someone we watch films and we take photos.

And that's it, bye.

https://youtu.be/30ansPd030w

https://youtu.be/EX_1zvlbcb8

No comments:

Post a Comment