Labels

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Meeting a new friend by- Ares Hervàs & Paula Claret & Ariadna Arce





Dialogue 1 Meeting friends

 
Paula: Waiter can you give me more sugar , please?

Waiter: Of course one moment

Waiter: Do you want the count?

Ariadna: Yes please, the coffe was so good.

Waiter: Who pay?

Paula: Me! The last time you invited me.

Ariadna: That's true, but in a few days it's going to be my wedding so I pay.

Paula: Ok, but...changing the theme ,are you nervious about the wedding?

Ariadna: Yes! But i'm so excited!

Paula: me too, to meet your friend

Ariadna: quiet, it should be about to arrive

Ares: Oh! I'm so high to meet Ariadna's friend

Ariadna: at last is heare!

Ares: Hi Ariadna! 

Ariadna: Hi Ares! How much time!

Ares: Yes! Is she Paula?

Paula: Yes I am. Nice to meet you.

Ares: Nice to meet you too

Ares: Of course! You don't get married every day

Paula: Let's print the papers!

Ariadna: Omg that's so embarassing!

Ares: Ok, so let's go to the party.

Paula: I'm going to put the music

Ariadna: So I will open the lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment