Labels

Thursday 23 September 2021

Meeting a new friend by Sara Reñé & Berta Domínguez

Meeting a new friend

Paying at the supermarket:

Berta: Hello, do you have a dolar?

Sara: Yes, here take it!

Berta: Thank you. My name is Berta by the way.

Sara: I’m Sara, nice to meet you.

Berta: Nice to meet you. 


When leaving the store:

Sara: Where are you from?

Berta: I live in l’Albi and you?

Sara: I live in Castelldans.

Berta: How old are you?

Sara: I’m 13 and you?

Berta: I’m 14 years old. Do you want to hang out with me one day?

Sara: Yes! I’d would love to!

Berta: My phone number is 645 57 78 35

Sara: Got it! See ya later.


3 days later: 

Berta: Hello Sara!

Sara: Hi! Do you want to go to the park?

Berta: Of course.


Some minutes later:

Sara: It's a little boring here, do you want to play basketball?

Berta: I’m a little bad at sports, can we do something else?

Sara: If you prefer we can talk and get to know us better.

Berta: Ok. What's your favorite food?

Sara: I like every type of pasta, you?

Berta: I love Japanese food.

Sara: That’s a good one, when is your birthday?

Berta: My birthday is the 13th of august and your birthday is?

Sara: My birthday is the 21st of November.

Berta: Do you want to go and take some food?

Sara: Yes! What type of food do you want to eat?

Berta: I think fruit it’s a good idea.

Sara: I’m a little thirsty, can we go for a drink either?

Berta: Yes come on.


No comments:

Post a Comment