Labels

Saturday 25 September 2021

Meeting a new friend Clàudia Vilà and Andrea Balsells


 A: Hello whats your name?

 C: Hi! I'm Clàudia, and you?

 A: Beatiful name, I'm Andrea! How are you?

 C: I'm fine, and you?

 A: I'm fine too, How old are you?

 C: I'm 14 years old

 A: Me too!

 C: Where are you from?

 A: I'm from Catalonia and you?

 C: I am catalan too! Do you have brothers or sisters?

 A: Yes, I have one young brother , he's teen years old.

 C: Great! I have a one older sister.

 A: Do you have any pets?

 C: No, I love animals! But my parents don't like it.

 A: Ohh, what a shame!

 C: Tell me what are you're hobbies!

 A: I like meeting with friends and listen to music, and your'ses?

 C: Greate! I love playing basquet and padel.

 A: Okay, whats your phone number to continue talking...

 C: Sure! 632 64 89 93

 A: Thanks, grated to met you, see you another day!

 C: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment