Labels

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Interview by Jordi Pons, David Falcó & Xavier Salvany


Dialogue 1


+ Hello everybody, today we are going to talk with John Henry Cook.
- He's one of the best scientist in the world.
+ Come with us please. Clap your hands!
* Thanks! Thanks!
- Sit down here, with us please.
+ We are going to start the interview.
- Now we are going to talk off your life.
- Were are you from John?
*I'm from Sidney, a big city in Australia, but now I live in London.
+ Oh, Why and When did you come to London?
* I come to London when i waas 7 because my father found a good job in a big factory.
- Are you married?
* Yes, I'm married with Ane Anderson, she's a famous model in London.
+ Have you got any children?
* No, but in the future we are have two children.
- Do you like your job?
* Yes, I love my job, I start studying science when I was seven, and when I was sixteen I started working in a laboratory of an hospital.
+ Okey, now we known the life of John Henry Cook.
- Here's finish the interview. We will wait you in the program of the next week.
+ - Bye and thanks for watching our the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment