Labels

Thursday 6 November 2014

Interview by Isabel Elies and Anais Llimós



Today I'm going to interview the boss of my favourite pizzeria: "La Toscana". She is a gril from Rome but nowdays she live in my city.
- Hello Anais
- Hi Isabel
- Where are you from?
- Im from a little village near Rome.
- And how long have you been here?
- I travelled Barcelona when I was 15 so, I have been here for 8 years.
- What's the reason why you come here?
- My parents dreamed to make a pizzeria in Spain.
- Okay, tell me about your favourite food.
- My favourite food is pizza and pasta.
- What's your favorite colour?
- I like green.
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Yes, I lover animals, I have three dogs. In my free time i go walking with their.
- What's your marital status?
- I'm single now.
- Do you have any children?
- Not for the moment.
- Thanks, I think I have it all for school. Tomorrow I want to have dinner in your pizzeria
- Perfect! I see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment