Labels

Friday 7 November 2014

Interview by Pilar Cuadrat & M




INTERVIEW:

M: Hi! Today I'm going to interview a new student of the National Snow Boarding Academy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P: Good morning.
M: Hello! What's your name?
P: I'm Laura.
M: And your first and second  surnames?
P: Laura Drew Figueroa.
M: Okay, how old are you?
P: I'm 20 years old.
M: Where are you from?
P: I'm from New York but I live in Ontario.
M: That's right. When it's your birthday?
P: 17th March.
M: What's your place of birth?
P: It's New York.
M: What's your marital status?
P: Right now I'm single.
M; Where do you live?
P: I'm living in Ontario.
M: What's your adress?
P: 4, Diagonal street.
M: Are you working?
P: Yes, I'm a Skiing Trainer.
M: Nice job!
P: Yes, thanks!
M: What's your hobby?
P: I love snowboarding and skiing.
M: Okay, that's all, thank you.
P: Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment