Labels

Friday 7 November 2014

Interview by Pau Teixidó and Guillem Capdevila


-Good morning, today we are interviwing Mr. Antonio Smith Jackson, a great sailor and fisherman. He was born in Frankfurt and now he lives in Liverpool.

-How old are you?
-I am 28 years old.

-Have you got any children?
-Yes, I have got one son and one daugther, his name is Bernat and her name is Úrsula.

-When is your birthday?
-My birthday is on first of January.

-Do you like your job?
-Yes, I relly like my job because I am all the day in the sea, and I can see a lot of fishes and I can fish them.

-What's your adress?
-I live in 12, Fisherman Street in Liverpool.

-Have you got any brothers or sisters?
-No, I haven't got any brothers or sisters.

-What do you do in your free time?
-I stay with my family, watch TV, meet with my friends...

-Do you practise sport?
-No, I don't. I work all the day, so I haven't got any time.

-Thanks Mr. Antonio for your time, good bye.
-Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment