Labels

Monday 28 March 2016

Asking and giving directions by Èlia Capdevila Eva Olivart & Roger Oriol

        DIALOGUE 5




- Excuse me, do you know how to go to the church?
- No ,I don't speak English
- Oh, sorry

Excuse me, do you know how to get to...
Sorry, what did you say?
Do you know how to get to the church?
No, I don't. I'm not from here.

Excuse me, Are you from this area?
Yeah
Do you know where the church is?
Oh.. the church! It's in the north part of the village, go up this street and there ask to another person, because I don't know exactly where it is.

Excuse me, is the church around here?
Yeah.. er.. The church... its on the coner of Prat de la Riba Street. Go down this road, turn left at the lights and it's on the right next to the bar.
Allright, that's great, thanks vey much.
You're welcome. But it's only open from 10:00 to 14:00. You should wait for a few minutes.
Ok, thank you very much. bye bye.

1 comment: