Labels

Sunday 13 March 2016

Giving Directions by Carla Sarlé, Anna Vilella & Martina Feixa

DIALOGUE 5


Anna: Erm... excuse me, er... do you know where the Empire State is from here?
Martina: You're Spanish aren't you?
Anna: Yes, I am, do you speak Spanish?
Martina: Oh no, sorry.
Anna: Oh, ok.
Martina: I always wanted to go to Spain! Anna: It's a very beautiful country!
Martina: Which one is the most beautiful city of spain?
Anna: I don't know, I haven't visited a lot of cities in Spain, I like Barcelona and Madrid.
Martina: Yeah, I want to go to Barcelona and visit the Camp Nou!
Anna: Okay...
Martina: Erm... Where did you want to go?
Anna: The Empire State.
Martina: Okay, go straight this street and turn left, it's right there.
Anna: Okay, thank you.
Martina: no problem. Good-bye.
Anna: Have a nice day.


Martina: Excuse me. Is the Sydney Opera House near here?
Carla: Erm... it's far from here... You have to take the metro.
Martina: Okay, no problem, where is the metro?
Carla: It's down this road.
Anna: No! You have to turn left in this street, then go ahead and you will see the underground entrance.
Carla: That's what I was going to say!!!
Anna: Oh, okay, sorry.
Martina: Okay, do you know how much a metro ticket costs?
Carla: I think it's 2,50.
Anna: No, it's 2,80.
Carla: Oh, it's true.
Martina: Okay thanks, nice to meet you.
Anna & Carla: You are welcome! goodbye.
Anna: Have a nice day.

Carla: excuse me do you know where McDonalds is?
Anna: Erm... I'm not from here but I saw one over there.
Martina: It was down this road on the left.
Carla: Okay, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment