Labels

Monday 14 March 2016

Asking and Giving directions Ivan Lahuerta & Roger Verdès

Dialogue 5

Roger: Excuse me. Is the train station near here?
Ivan: The train station? Er.........  I'ts so far. Erm.......... go up this road until you get to the traffic lights, turn right into Anselmo Street and then turn right into the Sant Joan Street and you are near the train station.
Roger: So.... I go up this road and turn left in the Anselmo street and then....
Ivan: NOOO!!!!!...er....turn right. And then into Sant Joan street.
Roger: Okay, thank you. Excuse me can you have a guide book?
Ivan: No, but near here there is a tourist information office.
Roger: Okay, excuse me, how can I go?
Ivan: First turn right in the Stephan street and then, round about, the tourist information office.

10 minutes later...

Roger:Hello.
Ivan: Hi, how can I help you?
Roger: Yes, how can I go to the train station?
Ivan: Er...... Go down Stephan street, turn right and then turn left and then the train station is there.
Roger: Okay thank you, excuse me can you give me a guide book?
Ivan: Of course here you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment