Labels

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Giving and asking directions by Júlia Vilà and Gemma Orteu



DIALOGUE 5

- Excuse me. Where is the bus station?
- First go straight then turn on your right, then you turn in your left, when you arrive in the cross
road you find the bus station in your left.
- Ok, first straight then right and finally in my left. Thanks you.
- Thats correct.

 LATER

- Hi again. My name is Julia and yours?
- Hi. My name is Gemma. How are you?
- I'm fine, thank you. And you?
- I'm fine. I have a new question, where is the supermarket? Because I need to buy something to eat.
- Oh now I'm going to the supermarket because I haave to make my lunch. If you don't mind we will go together.
- Oh I really like it. Thanks you.
- You're welcome. Come on!

MINUTES LATER

- Thank you to help me when I got missed.
- You're welcome.


1 comment: