Labels

Monday 25 April 2016

Go Shopping by: Paula Vilà & Marina Gotsens

DIALOGUE 6

Paula: Hi!
Marina:Hello Paula how are you?
Paula: Well thanks and you?
Marina:Very happy, I'm going to go to the shopping centre.
Paula: And what are you going to buy? 
Marina: I need two blouses for summer.
Paula: It's early for summer, so you will be able to choose a lot.
Marina: Yes, I think so, and when I finish shopping I will go to your house to show everything to you.
Paula: Oh yes, It's a good idea!
Marina: See you later!
Paula: See you later!

At the shop

Paula:Can I help you?
Marina: Yes please, I need two blouses.
Paula: Okay, follow me. Here are the blouses
Manina:Ooooh, they aren't my style, have you got anything else?
Paula: I only have got these two blouses, but I have got some beautiful T-shirts here.
Marina:Okay, I will try this one, thanks.
Paula:You're welcome.

A few minutes later

Marina:This please
Paula: Okay, it's 45,20€ please
Marina: Sorry how much is it?
Paula 45,20€ please
Marina: Okay, here you are
Paula:Thanks, the change
Marina:Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment