Labels

Sunday 8 May 2016

Going Shopping by Albert Capdevila, Marc Garcia & Manel López

GO SHOPPING:


Mark: Good afternoon.
Manel: Good afternoon sir.
Albert: Do you have this T-shirt in a size M?
Manel: One moment, I'm going to watch it right now.
Albert: Okay, where is the changing room?
Manel: On the corner.
Mark: Do you have this shoes in black?
Manel: No, I'm sorry, yesterday I sold the last ones.
Albert: I don't like it, it's too small.
Manel: I'll give you a bigger size.
Albert: Okay, I'm going to try it on right now. This is Perfect! I love it! I pay you the T-shirt now.
Manel: Thank you.


IN ANOTHER SHOP..

Albert: How can I help you?
Mark: Do you have this shoes in black?
Albert: Yes, here you are
Manel: I'll pay you while he's try the shoes.
Mark: I like it, thank you very much, Oh.. sorry, do you have a good jeans?
Albert: Yes, of course!
Manel: Please, show it.
Mark: I like this!
Manel: And me also like this, are beautiful!
Albert: Definetely are perfect, you decided?
Mark: Absolutelly, I want this, how much is it?
Albert: 30 pounds.
Manel: Here you are, bye!
Mark: See you soon!
Albert: See you soon











No comments:

Post a Comment