Labels

Thursday 12 May 2016

Going Shopping by Aixa and Jordi Valero

Dialogue 6  

Clothes Shop


Jordi: Hi!
Aixa: Hi sir! How can I help you?
Jordi: Ohh, I need a t-shirt and some jeans please
Aixa: Okey so follow me! The t-shirt is  for you?
Jordi! Yes! Madame
Aixa: So here you are
Jordi: Ooh it is  beautiful! Thank you and now the jeans please?
Aixa: Yes , yes mmmhh let me see... Yes! There they are! Here you are the jeans! So all together is.... 45€
Jordi: Here you are. Thanks for all! Bye bye...
Aixa: You're welcome! Byee

Shoe shop

Jordi: Hi!
Aixa: Hi sir! How can I help you?
Jordi: I need a yellow shoes to a wedding! Do you have it?
Aixa: Okay, let me see.... Yes we have it! You are lucky they are the last one..
Jordi: So how much the shoes?
Aixa: They are 69€
Jordi: Here you are! Bye byee thanks
Aixa: You're welcome sir. See you soon



No comments:

Post a Comment