Labels

Thursday 5 May 2016

Going Shopping - Anna Vilella, Carla Sarlé & Martina Feixa


Clothes Shop

Martina: Excuse me, have you got this T-shirt in a medium?
Anna: Which one?
Martina: The basic white one.
Anna: I'll have a look. No, we only have one left and it's large. If you want, we have a medium in black.
Martina: No, thanks, I needed it in white.
Anna: Okay, sorry.

---

Carla: Do you have boyfriend jeans?
Martina: Umm, wait a minute, I am new here. Annaaa! Where are the boyfriend jeans?
Anna: Boyfriend jeans are over there, in the left, near the changing rooms.
Carla: Okay thanks, ummm... do you have these shorts in 38?
Martina: No sorry, we have already sold them.
Carla: Oh, okay, thanks.

Shoe Shop

Anna: Hello can I help you?
Martina: Yes, do you have these shoes in a 39?
Anna: I'll have a look.
Carla: Er, excuse me, do you have these in size 40?
Anna: Yes, wait a minute please. Here you are.
-
Martina: I'll get them. And you Carla?
Carla: I don't like them very much, I won't buy them.
Martina: Oh okay, let's go to pay.
Anna: It's 50 euros.
Martina: Here you are.
Anna: do you want the receipt?
Martina: Yes please.
Anna: Here you are, thanks, good-bye
Martina: Bye bye.

Electronics Shop

Anna: Hello, Can I help you madam?
Carla: Yes, I want to buy a phone?
Anna: What kind of phone?
Carla: A modern one?
Anna: Do you have any brand on mind?
Carla: iPhone maybe.
Anna: Okay, we have these four models of iPhone, we have the iPhone 5s, the iPhone 5c, the iPhone 6 and the 6s.
Carla: Which is the cheapest one?
Anna: The iPhone 5c. It's 300 euros.
Carla: Okay, I'll get it.
Anna: Okay, which colour?
Carla: Blue.
Anna: Okay, here you are. The cash desk is over there.

Making complaints

Martina: Excuse me, I bought this skirt yesterday and when I put it on at home I saw it has a very big hole right here.
Carla: Oh sorry, let me check if we have another one in stock.
Martina: Okay.
Carla: Right, I've found one. Here you are.
Martina: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment