Labels

Thursday 5 May 2016

Going shopping by: Ivan Lahuerta & Roger Verdés



Roger: Good morning. Can I help you?
Ivan: Yes, I'm looking for a t-shirt.
Roger: What colour are you looking for?

Ivan: Grey
Roger: What size are you?

Ivan: Medium please.
Roger: Okey, just a second. How about this one?

Ivan: No, it's too big for me. Have you got a smaller size?
Roger: OK. Yes here you are.
Ivan: Thanks. Can I try it on?
Roger: Yes man.

Ivan: Thank you very much.
Roger: Does it fiit you?

Ivan: Yes, I'll take it. How much is it?
Roger: It's twenty pounds. How would you like to pay? By cash or by credit card? 

Ivan: By cash please.
Roger: OK. Here is your receipt. Thank you very much.

Ivan:Thank you. Goodbye

----------A DAY LATER------

Roger: Good morning can I help you?

Ivan: Yes, I bought this t-shirt in here yesterday and when I got home I found that there
Roger: Oh, let's see if we've got another one in stock for you.

Ivan: OK. Thank you
Roger: Yes, I found one. Have you got the receipt?

Ivan: Yes here you are.
Roger: Thank you, I'll put it in a bag for you.

Ivan: Thank you very much.
Roger: Have a will day.

Ivan: Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment