Labels

Monday 23 January 2017

At the restaurant Meritxell Triquell & Abril Mañero


Meritxell:  Hi, have you got a table for one, please?

Abril: Sure.

Meritxell: Can I sit near the window?

Abril: I'm sorry, this table are reserved. You can sit near the door if you want.

Meritxell: Yes, of course!

Abril: Here is your menu. Would you like a drink before you order?

Meritxell: Yes, I'll have a coke, please.

Abril: Okay!

Meritxell: Thank you.

Abril: Are you ready to order?

Meritxell: Yes, I want the pasta of the day.

Abril: Okay... Spaghetti or macarroni, madam?

Meritxell: Spaghetti please.

Abril: Okay.

Meritxell: Thank you.

Abril: Would you like some dessert or coffee?

Meritxell: Have you got some chocolate cake, please?

Abril: Sure.

Meritxell: Excuse me, can I have the bill please?

Abril: Here you are madam

Meritxell: Okay, here you are. Thanks, bye.

Abril: You're welcome madam.


1 comment: